We are a USA Wrestling Sanctioned Club that operates to bring wrestling to the future Highlanders. This club is for all feeders the The Woodlands High school. We take all ages between kindergarten and 8th grade. Boys and Girls are welcome to join us on the mat! Our practice times are Monday - Thursday 5:30PM-6:45PM.
Please reach us at if you cannot find an answer to your question.
Waiver Form - To participate in your free trial week of practice all you will need is to sign the waiver form on your first day.
USA Wrestling Card - Once your free trial is up you will be required to have your USA Wrestling membership. This will give you a card that will be good for a year. This card will allow you to participate and compete in any club or tournament in the country. The card can only be purchased at TheMat.com
Wrestling Shoes - You will also need to purchase wrestling shoes. These can sometimes be found at academy, but the easiest way to purchase them is online. Simply google wrestling shoes and you will find a lot of choices. If you do not have wrestling shoes you can participate in socks, but this makes wrestling harder and not as much fun.
Appropriate Clothing - Practice clothes can be just normal athletic wear. Shirts and shorts or sweats. Anything with metal, extra stings, or extra loose fit is not allowed. This is for the protection of your athlete and our facilities.
Interested in joining, but not sure what to do. Complete these steps!
1. signify your interest in joining by completing the Interest Form at the top of this page.
2. Join our Sports You App via the link above. This is an important step as this is our main form of communication.
3. Gather your work out clothes, and go shopping for wrestling shoes.
4. Show up to practice and check in with one of the coaches, prior to stepping into practice. Most of the time coaches are there 20 minutes early to practice. This will give you a free week of trial practices.
5. If you have any questions or are unsure of your next step contact Coach AJ at (904) 535-6086
It will cost $100/month or $400/season. We do offer sibling discounts, and scholarships if needed. If a scholarship is needed please talk directly with Coach AJ.